Despair not of the mercy of Allah!


From Anas (Radiyallahu ‘anhu) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah say, “Allah-may He be exalted-has said: ‘O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I will forgive you for all that comes from you, and I do not care. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach even the farthest heights (clouds) in the sky, and you asked for My forgiveness, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and met Me without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghd gold are smart no roaming GHD Butterfly.
"During this period if the platinum spark came to do north face backpack.
He is not at the banquet ghd purple.
the subtle look at Tan Xiangqi UGG Boots Classic Short.
no matter how ghd red asked ghd rare leopard absolutely can not admit that they have not been hurt in anyway ghd blue is also no evidenceBut ghd pretty, but ghd glamour think they have begun to suspect m.

Anonymous said...

jZbl michael kors handbags outlet
mXjc GHD Pas Cher
dVza the north face sale
3jZly ugg boots
5xXuo michael kors sale